WalkOn Reaction AFO PDAC L1932 Ottobock by Brace Direct
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- FEWER COMPENSATING MOVEMENTS- Compensating movements can lead to signs of wear. The WalkOn Reaction Plus can reduce these through its high energy return. You walk more symmetrically, because the orthosis stores energy at heel strike and releases it again during the rollover movement of the foot.
- WALK MORE NATURALLY-The WalkOn Reaction Plus promotes a largely physiological gait. Depending on your current phase in the gait cycle, knee extension and flexion are supported by the special structure (frontal support element) of the orthosis – even when your activity level increases and you require greater support for knee extension. Your gait pattern becomes smoother.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DISCREET-The WalkOn Reaction Plus is lightweight, slim, and discreet under clothing. A shin pad makes it even more comfortable for you.
- IDEAL FOR Drop Foot caused by Peroneal Paralysis, Stroke, TBI, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuromuscular Atrophy and more.
The WalkOn Reaction helps to lift the foot during the swing phase, making the gait safer while reducing the risk of stumbling and falling. The tip of the foot no longer gets caught as easily on small obstacles or uneven ground. The Ankle Foot Orthosis is lightweight, slim, and discreet under clothing.
Thanks to its special design, the WalkOn Reaction AFO supports the knee joint as well. When the foot lowering musculature is impaired as well, you also benefit from the high energy return of the orthosis, which is activated during the rollover motion of the foot. This lets you walk more naturally again.