Therahab 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- SAFE NAVIGATION- The Therahab Motorized Scooter navigates smoothly and safely with a max speed of 3.8 mph and reverse speed of 2.2 mph. Designed to safely support up to 264 pounds, the mobility scooter and its tires were engineered for durability and safety. Its easy-grip tires are flat-free, non-marking, and are 7.5” with a Dual Rear Anti-Tipper to stop the scooter from going backwards when it is on a slope.
- COMFORTABLE SEATING- Generously padded, the wide, 14.5” seat and backrest provide gentle cushioning and support. Two padded armrests provide additional support for the user.
- USER FRIENDLY CONTROLS- Located on the console, the control panel will allow you to adjust your speed, and includes a lever for forward and a lever for reverse. Automatic Electronic Braking immediately becomes effective when you lose control of the joystick
- MOVE IN SMALL SPACE - It is equipped with 2- 12v 10a Li-Batteries and a 24v 180w Silent Motor. User can ride it into the elevator, in shops and supermarkets, and can easily move around in a small apartment. The total weight of this electric wheelchair scooter is 104lbs.
The Therahab 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter is an ideal solution to reduced mobility for adults and seniors. It provides safe navigation smoothly with a max speed of 3.8 mph and reverse speed of 2.2 mph. The generously padded seat provides gentle cushioning while two padded armrests provide additional support. Located on the console, the user-friendly control panel will allow you to adjust your speed, and includes a lever for forward and a lever for reverse. User can ride it into the elevator, in shops and supermarkets, and can easily move around in a small apartment. The folding design makes it compact, ideal for travel and daily use, and fits into most trunks.
Reduced mobility and body strength