Lightweight Medical Full Shell Walking Boot with Air Pump- Short by Brace Direct
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- INCREASED IMMOBILIZATION- Inflatable bladder incorporated into liner for increased compression, immobilization, and stability of the lower leg, ankle, and foot.
- INJURY PROTECTION- Specially designed toe guard for added protection of your injury. The reinforced plastic shell contours to your foot for better immobilization and stability.
- CUSHIONED SOLE- Cushioned sole allows greater energy absorption and reduced walking stress for increased comfort. Rocker sole and shock-absorbing insole promote more natural walking gait.
- IDEAL FOR soft tissue injuries, grade 2 and 3 sprains, stable fractures, achilles tendon rupture and post-operative stabilization. Helps to reduce pain, swelling and edema of foot and ankle.
Brace Direct Full Shell Walking Boot provides increased immobilization while offering the protection of a full shell walking boot. An inflatable air bladder is incorporated into the liner for increased immobilization of the lower leg, ankle, and foot. Pneumatic compression can be adjusted to comfort level to help reduce edema. The specially designed toe guard provides added protection while the durable outer shell supports the foot and ankle. The full shell walking boot is ideal for soft tissue injuries, grade 2 and 3 sprains, stable fractures, Achilles Tendon rupture and post-operative stabilization and helps to reduce pain, swelling and edema of foot and ankle.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.