Brace Align ROM Unloader Knee Brace for Osteoarthritis L1843 L1851
↓ Check Out Our Fitting Guides ↓
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
- ADJUSTABLE Varus/ Valgus Correction allowing for tailoring to each knee. Complete control with the range of motion adjustable dial and extension and flexion sliders. Stabilizing the knee for a faster recovery and preventing re-injury.
- NON-SLIP FABRIC allows for little adjustments during use and a superior fit. As close to a custom fit knee orthosis with the best grip and knee stabilizing care. UNIVERSAL FIT up to 30” Thigh.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE material for extended wear which makes it extremely easy to use with daily activities. Designed with your comfort in mind to minimize any skin irritation or sensitivity.
- SUPERIOR COMPLETE REHABILITATION for most knee injuries and prevents re-injury. Stabilizing care completely customized to your needs while recovering arthritis pain & Medial or Lateral OA Osteoarthritis of the knee. PDAC Approved L1851 and L1843
The KOAlign knee support brace is prescribed to help patients who have medial or lateral mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee. The KOAlign will help to reduce your pain by unloading the affected side when weight bearing, allowing you to speed up recovery and reduce any pain and discomfort during your knee injury/surgery rehabilitation.
Brace Align's knee braces offers a lightweight low profile design with a vented frame for breathability preventing skin discomfort and overheating for an all day everyday wear. The thin sturdy upright adjustable side hinges makes it easy to adjust for varus and valgus correction while still making the brace sleek. Completely customize your recovery progression by adjusting the dial to your prefered flexion. The non-slip fabric helps to keep this brace in its place requiring little to no adjustments during use.
- Medial or Lateral OA Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis Pain
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction
- Universal size up to 30” Thigh Left/Right
- Circumference of thigh 6” above middle of the knee
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.