Elite Pro Rehabilitator Carbon Fiber AFO PDAC L1932 - Guardian by Brace Direct
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- TRIMMABLE FOOT PLATE- The Elite AFO Rehabilitator has a trimmable footplate design that provides a slight correcting upwards "pop" at toe off to facilitate hip and knee flexion and to discourage hip circumduction.
- ANTERIOR SHIN CUFF for maximum knee stability and better dorsi-assist.
- LATERAL STRUT provides better support especially for those with pronation and eversion.
- IDEAL FOR moderate to more significant ankle instability, moderate to more significant lower limb spasticity, drop foot, and gait assistance.
The Elite Pro AFO Rehabilitator Carbon Fiber AFO is an anterior shell design with a lateral strut providing more significant support for patients with greater ankle instability needs. The Elite Pro AFO has a more enhanced anterior shell and a slightly more rigid footplate to provide a more stable dorsi-assist for patients with foot drop requiring greater control of the ankle/foot during ambulation. As the patient walks, ground reaction forces with improved heel strike activates forward momentum creating a dynamic ankle/foot dorsi-assist at toe off. The unique flexible footplate design provides an upward "pop" at toe off which facilitates hip and knee flexion and reduces hip circumduction. The upward "pop" at toe off also provides a cue to the patient to assist with gait relearning. The Elite Pro Rehabilitator is the choice for patients with more moderate to more significant ankle instability, moderate to more significant lower limb spasticity, drop foot, and gait assistance. Patients with more significant ankle instability may benefit from the use of the AFO Varus/Valgus Control Strap in conjunction with the Elite AFO Rehabilitator (sold separately)