Breg VPulse Post-Op Therapy Unit
Sale Sold out
Regular price $393.11 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Lowers Risk of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE): VPULSE lowers incidence of VTE after major orthopedic surgery compared to pharmacological prophylaxis.
- Provides Possible Alternative to Anticoagulants: VPULSE offers physicians another option to help tailor preventative care to patient risk and provides an alternative for patients contraindicated for anticoagulants.
- Provides Convenient Home Therapy: As hospital stays continue to shorten, VPULSE provides a solution for patients to take home and keep.
- Improves Patient Experience: Combining three therapies into one convenient device optimizes patient comfort during recovery. With motorized cold therapy and accompanying water bottles, patients avoid the hassle of frequently switching out ice cubes or gel
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Breg VPulse Post-Op Therapy Unit is both a cold therapy and compression machine that helps prevent blood clots (DVT) in the legs and provides cold therapy to minimize pain, swelling and inflammation. The sequential compression pads provide calf compression to help increase blood flow in the legs.VPULSE improves patient outcomes, reduces the total cost of the orthopedic episode and increases patient satisfaction to deliver more time well spent.
VPULSE helps patients achieve complete, comfortable recoveries through delivery of three distinct therapies:
- Rapid impulse calf compression to help prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Motorized cold therapy to help reduce operative site discomfort and inflammation
- Wound compression to further help reduce operative site inflammation