Breg Premier Thumb Splint with Stays
Sale Sold out
Regular price $49.67 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Interchangable flexible and rigid stays help provide the desired support and comfort
- Universal design fits either left or right
- 1/8″ perforated neoprene wrap style is easy to apply
- Latex free
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Breg Premier Thumb Splint with Stays is a versatile thumb splint made of perforated Neoprene. It features pockets on the radial, palmar and dorsal sides of the thumb and contains a removeable, malleable aluminum stay, a spiral stay and a rigid stay. These can be mixed and matched for desired directional support for thumb injuries such as injuries like thumb arthritis, tendonitis and DeQuervain's Syndrome. The brace has a wraparound design making for an easy one-hand application.
Common Examples of Use
- Scaphoid injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Gamekeeper’s Thumb
- De Quervain’s syndrome
- Thumb arthritis and tendonitis