Breg Ascend TLSO 456/457 Back Brace
- Lightweight and breathable Airmesh padding; Ergonomic pull handles
- Universal sizing that makes them easy to fit; Height adjustable posterior thoracic extension
- 3:1 mechanical advantage lacer system; Ability to convert to LO 627
- Dual-pull lacer system with independent top and bottom adjustment
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Breg Ascend TLSO 456/457 Back Brace is designed to elevate traditional spinal care to a new level. Molded support panels and improved circumferential stability combined with superior breathability and universal sizing make the Ascend line of products the elevated choice for patients who want to build confidence during recovery. Our Ascend lumbar braces are designed as a universal option for stability and support of the lumbar spine.
Common examples of use for TLSO braces
• Post-operative Support
• Fracture Management
• Decompressive Procedures
• Degenerative Disc Disease
• Kyphosis Secondary to Osteoporosis
• Spinal Stenosis
• Bulging / Herniated Disc
• Severe DJD