Brace Direct ROM Knee Brace for Osteoarthritis
↓ Check Out Our Fitting Guides ↓
- LIGHTWEIGHT OPEN DESIGN is great for extended wear and makes it extremely easy to use with daily activities. Designed with your comfort in mind to minimize any skin irritation or sensitivity.
- COMPLETE REHABILITATION for knee injuries and prevents re-injury. Stabilizing care for those with arthritis pain and medial or lateral OA Osteoarthritis of the knee. Complete range of motion control with adjustable dial and extension and flexion sliders.
- NON SLIP STRAPS allow for little adjustment during use while staying securely in place and knee stabilizing care. Fits either leg for man or woman- up to 30” thigh.
- PAIN RELIEF AND STABILITY FOR Arthritis Pain, Chronic Instability, Knee Instability, Knee Pain, Malalignment, Medial or Lateral OA Osteoarthritis of the knee, and other knee conditions requiring load reduction
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
Arthritis Pain Relief! The Brace Direct Osteoarthritis Unloader knee brace helps patients who have medial or lateral mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee. The Brace Direct Osteoarthritis Unloader will help to reduce your knee pain by shifting your weight off the most damaged portion of your knee.
Our knee brace offers a lightweight design with a vented frame for breathability. The thin sturdy upright with adjustable hinge makes it easy to adjust for varus and valgus correction while still making the brace sleek. The non-slip fabric helps to keep this brace in its place requiring little to no adjustments during use.
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Knee Pain
- Cartilage Tears
- Chronic Knee Instability
- Ligament Injury
- Knee Muscle Strains
- Arthritis Pain
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.