Brace Direct Leaf Spring AFO for Foot Drop
Sale Sold out
Regular price $24.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Download Product Instructions
- PROVIDES STABILITY and SUPPORT- Our AFO provides static dorsiflexion assistance and lateral stability for your foot and ankle after neurological impairment.
- ADDRESSES FOOT DROP caused by nerve injury, muscle or nerve disorders, diabetes, brain and spinal cord disorders, prolonged leg cast usage, prolonged kneeling, etc.
- VERSATILE design features a moldable/trimmable footplate to match your exact foot size and fits with most shoe types. The hook and loop closures on the straps combined with padding ensures a comfortable secure fit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT and STRONG- Made with injected molded polyethylene, our Leaf Spring AFO is lightweight, flexible. The open faced design with heel cut out makes it easy to fit in most shoes.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Brace Direct Leaf Spring AFO is a lightweight brace made with injected molded polyethylene that provides stability and support for those suffering from foot drop. The versatile design allows the user to customize the brace for their specific foot size and fits in most shoes.
- Foot Drop caused by:
- Nerve Injury
- Muscle Disorders
- Nerve Disorders
- Brain and Spinal Cord Disorders
- Prolonged Usage of Leg Cast
- Prolonged Kneeling
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.