Brace Direct Carbon Fiber AFO
- LIGHTWEIGHT- low profile carbon fiber makes the AFO comfortable, less bulky and extremely durable.
- IMPROVED GAIT- helps to limit plantar movement and provide a high energy return. By storing the energy in the spring in the beginning gait phase and transferring it during the swing phase, less energy exertion is required.
- EASY TO APPLY- Our AFO features a simple strapping system, making it easy to apply and adjust. Padded straps help keep patients comfortable, and the durable foot plate can handle weights of up to 285lbs.
- IDEAL FOR drop foot, CVA, MS, knee instability, Achilles injury, peroneal paralysis and more!
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
The Brace Direct Carbon Fiber AFO is a lightweight, low profile ankle foot orthosis ideal for drop foot, CVA, MS, Achilles injury, peroneal paralysis and more. The AFO helps to limit plantar movement and provide a high energy return, improving your gait. By storing the energy in the spring in the beginning gait phase and transferring it during the swing phase, less energy exertion is required. With a simple padded strapping system, applying the AFO is easy and less complicated than others and the foot plate can handle up to 285 lbs of weight!
- Drop Foot
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.