Brace Align Pediatric Children's Post Op Shoe HCPCS L3260
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- ROCKER BOTTOM & NON SKID TREAD supports provide increased stability and arch support while relieving pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS- Adjustable 3 medical grade strap system to ensure a safe and secure fit while accommodating fluctuation of bandaging and swelling.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE Shock Absorbing EVA Sole for maximum airflow and cushion for a faster recovery and no skin irritation.
- IDEAL FOR Post Surgery, Soft Tissue Injury, Sprained Toes, Heel Fractures, Foot and Toe Fractures, Hammer Toes, Post Cast and more!
Brace Align’s pediatric post-op lightweight low-profile shoe is great for kids who are further along in the recovery process and allows for more mobility than your standard pediatric walking boot. With the innovative three strap design you can easily adjust for swelling, bandaging, and pressure points while maintaining immobilization. The open square toe design allows for more space and comfort for your child while using bandages or dressings and prevents bumping and further damage to the toes. Our open style encourages airflow for maximum breathability for all day comfort and wear. The shock-absorbing EVA foam insole provides superior cushioning and the padded heel helps to minimize foot migration and sliding. Its rocker bottom sole promotes a more natural easy walking pattern and stability. Completely versatile and may be worn on either left or right foot.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.