Brace Align Arm Sling and Swathe PDAC L3660
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- EASY TO ADJUST- The arm sling is easily put on and adjusted with slide buckles on the straps to achieve a comfortable fit. The crisscross straps distribute the weight evenly to avoid uncomfortable pulling.
- IMMOBILIZER SWATHE safely positions the arm close to the body to prevent shoulder movement.
- BREATHABLE plush foam makes the sling lightweight, cool and comfortable enough to wear all day and throughout the night while you sleep.
- STABLE SUPPORT for shoulder dislocation, humerus fracture, rotator cuff repair, post surgery, sprains and more. PDAC Approved L3660
The Brace Align Foam Arm Sling Shoulder Immobilizer is designed with your comfort in mind! Easy to put on and adjust by yourself, the criss cross straps distribute the weight evenly to prevent pulling on your neck muscles while the slide buckles adjust the length of the straps to ensure a proper fit. The sling and shoulder immobilizer swathe are made of breathable, plush foam to keep your arm cool and comfortable. The sling can be worn on the right or left side all day and during sleep to keep your arm and shoulder secure while you sleep. The brace provides stable support for rotator cuff injuries, fractures, soft tissue injury, dislocations and more.
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Humerus Fracture
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Forearm or Elbow Injury
- Sprains, Strains and Tears
- Clavicle Fracture
- Post Surgical Immobilization
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.