Brace Align Air CAM Walker Fracture PDAC Approved L4360 and L4361 Boot Tall
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
- ADJUSTABLE EASY TO USE Medical Grade Velcro allows for quick adjustments for a custom fit and Open Toe Area for maximum air flow. Pump the air boot for a snug and custom fit. VERSATILE FIT for left or right foot.
- SLIM LIGHT-WEIGHT Low-profile rocker bottom walker boot encourages a more natural walking gait; Controlled Ankle Movement and stabilization for injury while still allowing you the freedom of movement
- DURABLE COMFORTABLE PROTECTION and Support for your foot, ankle and toes. PDAC Approved L4360 and L4361
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED BOOT: CAM Fracture Walking Boot is your best choice during your recovery process. Our Walking Boot is design for conditions such as stress fractures, post op recovery, sprains, soft tissue injuries, bunions and more.
Brace Direct brings you the best in class air fracture boot from Brace Align at direct pricing. While wearing the Cam Walker Fracture Medical Boot you will reduce pain, swelling and edema of the injured foot and speed up the recovery process. The walking boot is made out of a polymer material making it extremely durable for long periods of wear with your comfort in mind. The medical grade velcro straps make it easy to put on and take off when bathing and sleeping and keep you secure, stable and protected while adjusting for swelling or bandages. With the light weight, low-profile rocker design you will walk more naturally and continue with your regular day's activities without feeling encumbered by a heavy walking brace or cast. The interior ultra soft cushioned material is designed for breathability and keeps you feeling cool and dry. The open toe area allows maximum airflow while also ensuring a comfortable fit for adjusting and removing bandages or socks. Controlled ankle movement support during everyday wear. Our walker boot provides ankle support after acute ankle sprains or fractures. The air cast boot has is PDAC approved as L4360 and L4361.
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Fractures
- Lower Leg Fracture
- Post-Operative Procedures
- Metatarsal Fracture
- Compare shoe size to sizing chart to ensure best fit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.