Brace Align Adjustable LSO Back Brace for Lower Back Pain
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED Back brace for effective treatment of back pain, lumbar instability, Sciatica, Scoliosis, DDD, and more. Designed to give you support to reduce pain while allowing for the maximum amount of movement for your active lifestyle.
- SIMPLE easy pull tabs and pulley system allowing for effortless control and provides stability and back and muscle support for proper alignment and a faster recovery.
- LIGHTWEIGHT breathable material for all day cool wear and lasting relief from sore muscles, muscle spasms, herniated discs and more. Comfortable to wear while walking, bending or stretching until full recovery.
- ADJUSTABLE CUSTOMIZABLE size allows for weight gain/ loss; Waist size 23 to 50 inches. Easily adjusted to fit your body fluctuations and changing compression needs. Brace Align Extension Belt BKB123 available for purchase separately. Extends up to 66 in.
Brace Align’s adjustable medical grade back brace is designed to give you lumbar support to reduce pain while allowing for the maximum amount of movement for your active lifestyle. This lower back brace is prescribed for patients with acute or chronic back pain associated with sprains, strains, degenerative disc disease, bulging or herniated disk and others issues related with SI through L1 vertebral bodies. Spine is kept in alignment and back muscles are supported allowing you to heal, reduce inflammation all while going about your daily life.
- Acute to Chronic Back Pain
- Sprains and Strains of Low Back
- DDD Degenerative Disc Disease
- Bulging or herniated disk
- Other issues related with SI to L1 Vertebral bodies
- One Size Fits Most, Waist size 23 to 50 inches
- Brace Align Extension Belt BKB123 available for purchase separately. Extends belt up to 66 inches.
- Circumference around stomach at the naval