Aspen Horizon 637 LSO Back Brace
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintains structural integrity for effective compression and flexibilty.
- Firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to patient lordosis while providing true structural support.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Easy to locate and comfortable pull tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Aspen Horizon 637 LSO provides trunk stability and targeted compression designed to support fatigued muscles causing secondary back pain resulting from surgery or injury. Moveable, rigid side panels provide lateral support and a comfortable environment for healing. One size adjustable, the Horizon 637 LSO comfortably fits waist sizes ranging from 24-50 inches, and up to 70 inches with the extension panels. To further support patient recovery, Horizon braces can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring ailments.
Common Examples of Use
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- IDET procedures
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Compression fractures
- Disc herniation and degeneration