WalkOn Trimmable AFO PDAC L1951 Ottobock By Brace Direct
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- MOVE NATURALLY- You move entirely naturally with the WalkOn Trimable during the day. When you crouch down or climb stairs, for example, you can put a natural load on the forefoot. The WalkOn Trimable is perfectly suited for many everyday situations.
- ENHANCED SAFETY- The WalkOn Trimable enhances your safety by supporting and lifting your foot during the swing phase while walking. This reduces the risk of catching the tip of your foot on carpet edges or uneven ground, for example.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DISCREET-The WalkOn Trimable is made of a modern carbon fiber prepreg material which is very lightweight, slim, and discreet under clothing. A shin pad makes it even more comfortable for you.
- IDEAL FOR Drop Foot caused by Peroneal Paralysis, Stroke, TBI, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuromuscular Atrophy and more.
The WalkOn Trimmable helps to elevate the foot during the swing phase, making the gait safer again while reducing the risk of stumbling and falling. The AFO is made of lightweight carbon fiber, discreet, and can be worn under clothing.
A carbon spring at the back extends from the Achilles tendon to the calf. The orthosis releases previously stored energy at toe-off so the gait becomes smoother. The ankle joint is stabilized at the same time allowing for a natural, safe gait.