WalkOn Flex AFO PDAC L1951 Ottobock by Brace Direct
Sale Sold out
Regular price $479.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- SUPPORTS DORSIFLEXION and promotes dynamic rollover. You can move naturally with the WalkOn Flex. When you crouch down or climb stairs, for example, you can put a natural load on the forefoot.
- IMPROVED GAIT- Promotes a physiological gait pattern by helping to elevate the foot during the swing phase, making the gait safer again while reducing the risk of stumbling and falling.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN- Thanks to the lightweight glass and carbon fiber composite and special design, the WalkOn Flex is discreet and can be worn under clothing and with most shoes.
- IDEAL FOR Drop Foot caused by Peroneal Paralysis, Stroke, TBI, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuromuscular Atrophy and more.
The WalkOn Flex AFO lifts the foot while walking for people with foot drop. It helps to elevate the foot during the swing phase, making the gait safer again while reducing the risk of stumbling and falling. The AFO supports dorsiflexion and promotes dynamic roll over making movement more natural. Thanks to the lightweight glass and carbon fiber composite and special design, the WalkOn Flex is particularly suitable if you are looking for more flexibility in the ankle joint and knee. It is discrete and can be worn under clothing.