Aspen Horizon 631 LSO Back Brace
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintains structural integrity for effective compression and flexibility.
- Firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to patient lordosis while providing true structural support.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- 4:1 Independent Compression provided by the SlickTrack tightening system. Independently tighten top and bottom allowing patients to localize compression where needed.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Designed to provide trunk stability to fatigued muscles which can lead to acute and chronic low back pain, the Aspen Horizon 631 LSO provides a therapeutic level of compression for patients recovering from surgery or injury. Its low profile design can be comfortably worn underneath clothing. One size adjustable, the Horizon 631 LSO comfortably fits waist sizes ranging from 24-50 inches, and up to 70 inches with the extension panels. To further support patient recovery, Horizon braces can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring ailments.
Common Examples of Use
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- IDET procedures
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Compression fractures
- Disc herniation and degeneration