Aspen Horizon 627 Lumbar
Sale Sold out
Regular price $166.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Breathable mesh spacer fabric for increased comfort and stability.
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibilty
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. FlexTab design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Easy to fit and adjust sizes. Use indicator references to quickly match up to waist measurements or pant sizes.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
With a lowest profile design within the line, the Aspen Horizon 627 Lumbar provides essential trunk stability and targeted compression by utilizing the widely-praised SlickTrack™ tightening system. One size adjustable, the Horizon 627 Lumbar comfortably fits waist sizes ranging from 24-50 inches, and up to 70 inches with the extension panels. To further support patient recovery, the Horizon braces can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring ailments.
Common Examples of Use
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- Disc herniation and degeneration
- IDET procedures