Stabilizing Compression Brace for Knee- Bort by Brace Direct
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE- The SOFTflex Plus knit fabric provides a cooling effect while the soft material provides optimal comfort. And with snag proof edges, it is both durable and long lasting for your active lifestyle!
- STABILIZING COMPRESSION- Medical grade, targeted compression with a built in knee pad to distribute pressure and provide additional comfort to the patella and spiral lateral stays for additional side stability to reduce joint stress and risk of injury.
- ACTIVE KNEE SUPPORT- Our stabilizing knee brace supports knee movement during high impact activities with compression and reducing strain on the knee. The material is moisture wicking and washable (air dry only). Don’t let knee pain slow you down!
- IDEAL FOR- Knee sprains and strains, knee instability, Post-arthroscopy, knee inflammation, Osgood-Schlatter's disease, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Degenerative joint disease (DJD), Recurrent knee pain, Tendonitis
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
The Stabilizing Compression Knee Brace provides protection and stability without limiting your mobility. The lightweight breathable SOFTflex Plus knit fabric cools while providing compression and maximum comfort. Durable, snag proof edges means your brace can withstand your active lifestyle without sacrificing quality. Medical grade, targeted compression with a built in knee pad distributes pressure and provides additional comfort to the patella. Spiral lateral stays for additional side stability reduce joint stress and risk of injury. While providing support for high impact activities, it also provides warmth and compression to reduce knee joint stress and injury prevention. Wear prophylactically to prevent reinjury during high impact activities and feel confident in your knees again!
- Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations of knee joint soft tissues
- Recurrent articular effusion
- Ligament instability
- Knee sprains and strains,
- Knee instability
- Knee inflammation
- Osgood-Schlatter's disease
- Degenerative joint disease (DJD)
- Recurrent knee pain