Ossur Philadelphia Adjustable Tracheotomy Collar
- Circumference and height adjustable
- Permanent lock on height adjustment
- Anatomically shaped Plastazote® foam (Not made with natural rubber latex, non-toxic and hypoallergenic to reduce skin irritation), leaving clearance for cervical veins
- Total cervical arch support maintains neutral alignment of the cervical spine
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
With a large trachea opening, the Ossur Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar not only offers excellent immobilization and comfort, but enables healthcare professionals to quickly perform carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• Herniated cervical disc
• Cervical spondylitis
• Cervical spondylosis
• RA and OA cervical spine
• Neck height: 1 inch (or 25mm) of neck length adjustability
accommodates varying patient neck length.