Ossur Neoprene Knee Support with Stabilized Patella
- Molded stays maintain a low profile while providing enhanced support on the sides of your knee.
- Accordion molding behind the knee area eliminates bunching.
- Varied areas of thickness give additional protection to the patella knee support.
- Lycra liner offers a breathable contact area for comfortable and extensive use.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Ossur Neoprene Knee Support with Stabilized Patella has a variety of features that enable it to provide a better fit for additional comfort. It has molded stays on the sides shaped to conform to your leg better with repeated use along with an accordion molded posterior section behind the knee to prevent bunching up of the material. Repeated bending and straightening of the knee is not something to worry about with model. The accordion design resists bunching and helps the product capture your patella for pain relief. The Form Fit Neoprene Patella Knee Support with Stabilized Patella features a soft lycra liner on the inside that provides enhanced breathability against your skin, and varied areas of thickness around the stays and donut region where more stress is placed for enhance strength and durability. It comes with an adjustable oval donut-shaped buttress that can be removed if necessary. Two straps above and below the joint use standard hook and loop for a secured fit that performs well in all types of situations. The product can be used to treat patell-femoral pain, chondromalacia, tendonitis, even bursitis.
- Universal donut buttress design.
- Contoured to avoid bunching behind the knee.
- Provides soft tissue compression around the kneecap for pain relief.