Ossur Form Fit Air Walker Boot L4361 Low
- High and Low Top versions available
- Integrated pneumatic system
- Low, wide rocker bottom promotes a stable, natural gate
- Shock absorbing sole for reduced impact at heel strike
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Ossur Form Fit Air Walker Boot provides immobilization for patients suffering from soft tissue injury, grades 2 & 3 strains and sprains, and stable fractures. The patented pneumatic system is designed to increase stability while decreasing pain and swelling. The intuitive pump and clearly marked decompression valve make air/pressure adjustments easy.
Foot and ankle conditions that may benefit from motion restriction, such as: - Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains - Soft tissue injuries - Stable fractures - During postoperative or rehab phase