OCSI DynaPro Flex Elbow L3760
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- Static/Flex Neuro-Dynamic Therapy
- Provides dynamic low load prolonged stretch. Elbow pad included provides 3 point leverage
- Axial hinge with legible goniometer facilitates brace fitting. Universal left or right fit
- Ideal for treating mild to moderate (< 90°) Elbow Flexion contractures for patients with tone and/or spasticity
Orthotic therapy for mild to moderate (< 90°) adaptive tissue shortening contracture of the elbow. The flexible uprights will “give” with an involuntary episode of tone. Excellent for treating elbow contractures for patients with spasticity. The elbow should demonstrate good end feel to passive stretch and significant gains in ROM should be anticipated. Effective treatment to full joint elbow extension and for prophylactic maintenance of full ROM as needed. The DynaPro® Elbow single setting hinges should be set at 15° of greater extension than comfortable end range passive stretch (i.e., with elbow contracture of 45 degrees, both uprights are set at -30° degrees). When applied, the brace will “flex” into the shortened tissue applying a neuro-inhibiting extension stretch. The unique flexible properties of the elbow orthotic device will facilitate muscle inhibition to predispose the affected joint(s) to the benefits of Low Load Prolonged Stretch (LLPS) provided by the orthotic. By increasing wear time to three to six hours per use, the Total End Range Time (TERT) of device wear allows the Muscle Spindle to reset at a greater resting length, providing long effects stretch and permanent increases in joint range of motion over time. The device should be modified by resetting the hinges as needed into greater extension every 6 to 8 weeks to continue contracture reversal. Orthotic treatment should be continued until function is restored to the affected joint.
Mild to moderate elbow flexion contractures
Managing contractures with spasticity
Increase ROM of the elbow