Gently Used Brace Direct Cervical Air Traction Collar
- EFFECTIVE TOOL TO IMPROVE A VARIETY OF CERVICAL DISCOMFORTS: The Neck Air Traction Collar alleviates chronic cervical strain and pain, Herniated disc, Pinched or Inflamed Nerve, Cervical Spondylosis, Sore Shoulder and Neck Muscles, Stiff Neck and More!
- COMPLETELY ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS: Simple to adjust and use with an ergonomic design. The three traction settings can be easily adjusted for a comfortable traction strength and stretch to gently realign the spine and bring relief and support.
- EVERYDAY NECK SUPPORT: Prevents Reinjury and Supports Recovery for your neck, shoulders, and spine during everyday tasks, working at the computer, looking at your phone, or while sitting down. Maybe worn for extended time and maintain spine in alignment.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT AND LIGHTWEIGHT- Designed to work with the natural curvature of the cervical spine. Made with ultra-soft, breathable padding to reduce any skin friction, discomfort or overheating.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Brace Direct’s Cervical Neck Air Traction Collar with multiple Power traction options and airbag support is made with durable, lightweight breathable material & air chambers for comfort. A 20º upward arc thrust opens the intervertebral space and the intervertebral protruding disc which compresses the nerve, allowing it to return to its proper position thereby relieving compression and pain. Designed for life on the go; wear the collar any time to relieve stiff and sore muscles. Promotes proper alignment and diminishes cervical fatigue and strain. Works with the natural curvature of the cervical spine instead of against it as traditional traction devices do.
- Chronic cervical strain
- Cervical disc herniation/pinched/inflamed nerve
- Neck & back pain/compression
- Limb weakness or numbness
- Postoperative fixation & rehabilitation
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.