Cybertech TLSO Compressive Support Full Back Brace PDAC L0464
- NATURAL TREATMENT - Use for pain stemming from kyphosis, osteoporosis, bad posture, hyperextension, spinal compression fractures, spinal stenosis, mechanical back pain, and more. Use at many stages, including before and after surgery, thanks to its remova
- EASY TO USE - Soft padding, breathable materials, and a spinal cutout make the TLSO comfortable to wear. Fastener and quick-release buckles make it easy to put on, take off, or adjust the brace. You won’t need any special tools for adjustments.
- MECHANICAL PULLEY SYSTEM - You can easily generate abdominal compression that relieves pressure on the spine thanks to the support’s pulley system that multiplies your force by five.
- FULL BODY BRACE - Supports your back and holds the spine straight, protecting you from movements that could derail your recovery from a mid- or low-back injury.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Cybertech TLSO Compressive Support Full Back Brace is a full body brace supports the back and encourages good spine alignment. Plus it comes with an abdominal belt and corset pulley system that compresses your midsection, transferring pressure away from the spine and relieving pain. This combo improves your posture, stops problems from getting worse and helps you to heal after surgery/injury.
TLSO Brace Treats Compression Fractures, Kyphosis, Osteoporosis & More
As just a few examples, the thoracic-lumbar-sacral orthosis (TLSO) brace can treat:
- Spinal compression fractures
- Bad posture
- Mechanical back pain
It can also address related problems like pressure on the nerves due to spinal stenosis.
While some might turn to the TLSO back brace for early scoliosis treatment, a better solution would be a clamshell brace designed specifically for the condition like a Boston brace.
The thoracic brace is great before and after surgery to fix mid-back pain. It has two side panels you can easily add or remove (with no tools) at various stages of recovery.
Full Back Brace Is Easy to Use and Comfy
The hard back brace is lined with padding and has a cutout over the spine. There’s also extra cushion in the shoulder/neck area.
The compression that’s so great for kyphosis treatment is incredibly easy to apply—just pull the pulley system’s handle out and away from the body until it’s cinched as you like and then attach it to the Velcro strip running around the belt. This is easy to do since the mechanical pulley system amplifies your force.
The rigid panels of the support have small holes for breathability and the belt is covered with mesh, which is also great for air flow.
The height of the sternum pad that stops you from hunching the back can easily be adjusted using just your hands. This pad also wiggles a bit with the body.