Cybertech Postural Extension Back Straightener Brace
- HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE - Using a soft / flexible tape measure, find the circumference of your waist at its narrowest point, in inches. Size S/M fits waists ranging from 25”-40”.
- FULL BODY BRACE - Promotes postural extension and abdominal compression of your thoracic and lumbar back. Aluminum posterior frame for a lightweight and conforming fit.
- MECHANICAL PULLEY SYSTEM - Patented pulley system enhances compliance and compression to relieve pressure on your spine. Holds your back straight, protecting you from dangerous movements during recovery from a mid- to low-back injury.
- EASY TO USE - Soft padding, breathable materials, and a spinal cutout make the TLSO comfortable to wear. Easy to put on, take off, or adjust the brace. You won’t need any special tools for adjustments.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Cybertech Postural Extension Back Straightener Brace is designed to ease pain stemming from a variety of thoracic spine abnormalities, compression fractures, strains, and more. The thoracic spine support is specifically constructed to effectively ease pain without the brace itself becoming a burden to everyday activity and movement. The back brace for osteoporosis is comfortable easy to apply, making it extremely practical and versatile. The postural extension this support promotes along with abdominal compression makes the spinal posture support well suited for treating a number of conditions and injuries of the thoracic back. The compression the back support applies can be easily adjusted and applied thanks to Cybertech’s patented mechanical advantage pulley system. The dual pulleys enhance compliance as well as conformity to the development of the hips. This back support is applied much like a backpack, with shoulder straps and a lateral closure across one’s belly. The lateral panel can be extended as needed for a customized, optimal fit. The posterior (back) frame of this support is constructed of aluminum and extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the upper thoracic spine. This aluminum material makes the back brace lightweight and easy to shape to the body. The posterior component also features an ergonomic design and can be bent and/or adjusted linearly to fit individual body shapes. The back brace additionally features a removable anterior panel that is anatomically designed and covered in mesh and plush material for user comfort. The brace itself is made of spacer mesh that is durable and cool reinforced. There is also a plush inner liner for additional user comfort. Available in S/M or L/XL. To determine your size, measure the circumference around your waist at the narrowest part of your torso. Orthosis back brace fits waist circumferences ranging from 25”-55”.