Breg Post Op T Scope Hip Brace
- Easy to use ROM hinge with quick-adjusting flexion and extension stops to control and limit hip flexion and extension
- Stiff telescoping bars and overall brace design limits hip abduction and adduction; Removable waist belt that can double as an SI belt for back support following recovery
- Semi-rigid cuffs help maintain control of the femur; Extension limitation strap further helps to stop extension past 0° for gluteus medius repairs
- Revolutionary compression waist belt with ergonomic lacer pull that allows for maximum compression with minimal effort
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Breg T Scope Post-Op Hip Brace delivers a patient-centric design to provide unprecedented comfort, simplicity and support during postoperative hip rehabilitation. Developed in conjunction with industry leading physicians specializing in injuries, instabilities, and arthroscopic surgery of the hip, the T Scope Post-Op Hip brace incorporates Breg's premium and time-tested technologies. It features Breg's telescoping design for a fast, universal fit; the patented T Scope Range-of-Motion hinge with quick-adjusting stops; a Quick Lock to lock out brace positions with the push of a button; and a unique waist compression lacing system that gives patients an easy one-handed pull to provide an intimate fit and offer additional back support. Padding throughout the brace, and thoughtful details, like cushioned hand protection when using crutches and easy to use features, help ensure patient compliance.
Easy to Use
Extremely quick application time and easy to adjust for maximum patient compliance and comfort
Easily and quickly customized for fit across a wide range of patient sizes
Easy to use Quick Lock allows the brace to be locked out in 5 positions (in -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, and 30°) of hip
flexion with the push of a button
Innovative single-pull, dual-tensioning thigh strap that is easy to fit
Trimmable waist belt and thigh straps for size customization
Comfortable padding throughout the brace, including pads on the lateral (outside) side of the hinge and cuff to
protect patient's hands while using crutches
Brace is lightweight, comfortable, and designed with patient compliance in mind
Near universal sizing, with the standard waist belt fitting patients with waist from 31" to 60"
Sliding waist cuff for improved fit and comfort
Common Examples of Use
Femular Acetabular Impingement (FAI)
Gluteus Medius repairs
Hip labral repair and resection
Loose/Foreign body removal