Brace Direct Wide Air CAM Walker Fracture Boot Short- Extended Width 2E
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED BOOT: Brace Direct's CAM Fracture Walking Boot is your best choice during your recovery process. Our Walking Boot is designed for conditions such as stress fractures, post op recovery, sprains, soft tissue injuries, bunions and more.
- ADJUSTABLE EASY TO USE Medical Grade Velcro allows for quick adjustments for a custom fit and Open Toe Area for maximum air flow. VERSATILE UNIVERSAL FIT can be worn on left or right foot.
- SLIM LIGHT-WEIGHT Low-profile rocker bottom walker boot encourages a more natural walking gait; Controlled Ankle Movement and stabilization for injury while still allowing you the freedom of movement.
- DURABLE PROTECTION and Support and compression for your foot, ankle and toes. Our Air Pump feature enhances compression for a snug custom fit. WIDE BASE accommodates foot widths up to 2E.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Brace Direct brings you the best in class air fracture boot at a super affordable price. The boot is made out of a polymer material making it extremely durable for long periods of wear. The medical grade velcro straps make it easy to put on and take off when bathing and sleeping. With the light weight, low-profile rocker design you will walk more naturally. The interior cushioned material leaves your toe area open allowing for breathability and comfort. Controlled ankle movement support.
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Fractures
- Post-Operative Procedures