Brace Direct Hinged ROM Knee Brace for ACL
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION- The lightweight, sturdy frame features padded medial and lateral side stabilizers for exceptional support and dual hinges for maximum ROM control.
- EASY TO USE ROM HINGE- Control your knee range of motion with the user friendly adjustable, locking ROM dial. Extension from -10 to 30 degrees and flexion from -10 to 120 degrees.
- COMPLETE KNEE SUPPORT- The open design, hinged ROM knee brace is adjustable with comfort padding on each strap for both right and left knee. The straps feature non-slip pads for a secure fit that stay in place all day while supporting recovery
- IDEAL FOR Ligament and Tendon Injury, Patella Realignment, ACL, MCL, LCL, and PCL Injury and Post Surgery, Cartilage and Meniscus Tears, Arthritis and more!
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
The Brace Direct Hinged ACL Ligament ROM Knee Brace is an ideal solution for knee pain and recovery from ligament and tendon injury, patella realignment, ACL, MCL, LCL, and PCL injury and post surgery, cartilage and meniscus tears, arthritis and more! Its lightweight, durable frame with non-slip straps while the dual ROM hinges feature easy to use drop and lock dials. The dial has extension settings from -10 to 30 degrees and flexion settings from -10 to 120 degrees. The open design, hinged ROM knee brace is adjustable with comfort padding on each strap for both right and left knee- perfect for supporting your recovery.
- Ligament and Tendon Injury
- Patella Realignment
- ACL, MCL, LCL, and PCL Injury
- Post Surgery Support
- Cartilage and Meniscus Tears