Brace Align Pediatric Wrist Brace L3908
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
- EASY TO USE - Just position the hand in the wrist brace with the palmer just below the middle crease of the hand. Secure the thumb strap then wrap the lacing around the brace and secure.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Hand wash with mild soap, rinse and air dry.
- PEDIATRIC SIZES - The brace is 6" or 8" long, fitting most children's wrist. PDAC L3908
- IMMOBILIZATION WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS - Brace Align’s Pediatric Wrist Brace immobilizes the wrist to aid in recovery from sprains and strains, carpal tunnel syndrome, de quevain’s syndrome and more. The knuckles and fingers are free to bend so your child won’t be slowed down!
Brace Align’s Pediatric Wrist Brace L3908 is just what your child needs to stabilize his or her wrist so that they can recover from sprains and strains, carpal tunnel syndrome, de quervain’s syndrome, tendonitis and more! They’ll love it because it helps alleviate pain and heal their injury. Parent’s will love it because it's easy to use and clean. Our wrist brace is designed with a quick lace closure system. To clean it, just hand wash using a mild soap and let air dry. Soon, your child will be back to themself in no time!