Brace Align Stabilizing ROM Hinged Elbow Brace L3760, L3761
Sale Sold out
Regular price $69.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Download Product Instructions
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
- HINGED ROM CONTROL (Range of Motion) in 10-15 degree increments for an adjustable natural position for better and faster recovery. Simply press and rotate settings for the perfect fit.
- BREATHABLE ULTRA SOFT FOAM provides supreme comfort to minimize skin irritation and stay cool and dry for all day wear
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE shoulder strap and medical grade fasteners for a customized and secure fit and stabilizing elbow support
- DESIGNED TO REHABILITATE and IMMOBILIZE elbow, ligaments and tendons post surgery, fractures and trauma. PDAC Approved L3760, L3761
Brace Align’s Medical Grade PDAC Approved L3760 Hinged Range of Motion Stabilizing Elbow Brace is made to support and help recovery post surgery. Our brace ensures immobilization and locked ROM control in 10-15 degree increments. Allowing patients a specific control over the range of movement to increase mobility while ensuring protection for the recovering elbow. Breathable soft foam provides comfort to minimize skin irritation. Fully adjustable with medical grade fasteners for a customized fit. Designed to rehabilitate elbow, ligaments and tendons post surgery, fractures and trauma.
- Ligament and Tendon Repairs
- Stable Fractures and dislocations
- Elbow Reconstruction
- Distal Humerus
- Proximal Radius
- Elbow Hyperextension
- Triceps Tendon Repair
- Tennis Elbow Release
- Bicep Repair
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.