Brace Align ROM Knee Brace with Hinges PDAC L1832, L1833
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED KNEE RECOVERY BRACE- Superior to other knee sleeves and braces our ROM Hinged Knee Brace with side stabilizers provides the needed immobilization and support for a full and effective recovery. Addresses many different knee injuries.
- ADJUSTABLE SLEEK AND SLIM DESIGN Range of motion uprights. Additional strap behind the knee keeps brace in place requiring little to no adjustments during use.
- OPEN PATELLA and BACK- this important feature and design makes it a superior knee brace to reduce the stress and pressure on the knee. Promoting proper alignment for the kneecap while stabilizing the the knee for superior comfort and faster healing.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE material for longer comfortable wear. Our Neoprene brace keeps skin dry and cool to prevent skin irritation and overheating during exercise or daily use. PDAC Approved L1833 L1832
Brace Align’s Range of Motion Recovery Knee Brace. The ROMAlign knee brace is prescribed to help patients who have arthritis, ligament injuries, osteoarthritis, meniscus tears, ACL, PCL, surgery and sprains, and strains of the knee. The Range of motion dial will help with controlled flexion and extension movements, providing stability to weak and injured knees. Our superior control locking dial improves stability and aids in a faster recovery.
Made out of lightweight breathable neoprene material and has an open popliteal and knee cavity for your comfort, making it ideal for all day use. The thin sturdy uprights with a range of motion dial make it easy to set flexion and extension while making the brace sleek. The addition of the strap behind the knee helps to keep this brace in its place requiring little to no adjustments during use.
- Circumference of thigh 6” above middle of the knee
- Knee Pain
- Arthritis Pain
- Ligament injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- OA Osteoarthritis
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.