Brace Direct OA Unloader Knee Brace
↓ Check Out Our Fitting Guides ↓
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- UNLOAD & STABILIZE- The OA Unloader Knee Brace is ideal for reducing pressure on the knee and unloading pressure off the joint. The offloading knee brace is perfect in the recovery of medial and lateral chronic knee instability and osteoarthritis.
- SUPERIOR COMPLETE REHABILITATION for most knee injuries and prevents re-injury. Stabilizing care for those with arthritis pain and medial or lateral OA Osteoarthritis of the knee. Complete ROM control with adjustable dial, extension and flexion sliders.
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN The offloading brace includes Range of Motion Control stops and side stabilization.The hinge ensures the knee stays aligned for comfortable and pain-free mobility. It offers easy Valgus/Varus adjustment correction for Osteoarthritis.
- PAIN RELIEF AND STABILITY FOR Arthritis Pain, Chronic Instability, Knee Instability, Knee Pain, Malalignment, Medial or Lateral OA Osteoarthritis of the knee, and other knee conditions requiring load reduction.
Arthritis Pain Relief! The Brace Direct Osteoarthritis Unloader knee brace helps patients who have medial or lateral mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee. The Brace Direct Osteoarthritis Unloader will help to reduce your knee pain by shifting your weight off the most damaged portion of your knee.
Our knee brace offers a lightweight design with a vented frame for breathability. The thin sturdy upright with adjustable hinge makes it easy to adjust for varus and valgus correction while still making the brace sleek. The non-slip fabric helps to keep this brace in its place requiring little to no adjustments during use.
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Knee Pain
- Cartilage Tears
- Chronic Knee Instability
- Ligament Injury
- Knee Muscle Strains
- Arthritis Pain
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.